Wesker – WIP

April 2, 2011 at 9:18 pm (Wesker) (, , )

Okay so for those of you who have been following me on sprite stitch you know that my big project for the moment is Wesker from Resident Evil.


This is the base image that I am using. I used KG chart to make the pattern which has turned out to be 21 pages in total. Not too bad I guess considering.

Here are the stats: 18 count Aida (white) with a stitch count of 250 stitches wide by 223 stitches high. All in all there are 49 colours.

Well after a lot of hard work and countless hours of stitching I’m just under 1/4 done the project. I’ve managed and ear and a red eye, so that means something right?

Well, here is the progress so far:

Wesker WIP

Hopefully pretty soon I will have another update for you! Just have to keep stitching. Progress is a little slow when there are so many colour changes to be done.

Shiny, now lets be bad guys!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: